IV. Time period of keeping personal data
- The Administrator archives personal details obtained through a registered subscriber of the Newsletter (e-mail, name and surname) until a user provides his agreement through the Newsletter system, or withdraws his agreement in writing. included in an order or tax document, we process for the time period prescribed by relevant legislation or in accordance with it, which is for the time period of 10 years.
- Once the period of keeping personal details runs out, the Administrator shall delete the personal details.
V. Personal data recipients (sub-suppliers of the Administrator)
- Recipients of personal data are people who participate in delivering goods / services / making payments according to contract – transportation companies
VI. Your rights
- On conditions specified in GDPR, you have
• a right to access your personal data according to art. 15 GDPR,
• a right to correct your personal data according to art. 16 GDPR, or to limit the processing according to art. 18 GDPR.
• right to delete personal data according to art. 17 GDPR.
• a right to file an objection against the processing according to art. 21 GDPR and
• a right to transfer the data according to art. 20 GDPR.
• a right to withdraw your agreement in writing or electronically to an address or an email of the Administrator specified in art. III of the terms and conditions. 3
- You also have a right to file a complaint to the Institute for Personal Data Protection, if you think your right of personal data protected has been breached.
VII. Terms and conditions of securing personal data
- The Administrator declares he has adopted all relevant and organisational provisions to protect your personal data.
- The Administrator adopted technical arrangements in order to secure data storages and personal data storages in paper form, especially:
a. Communication of web browser with web pages and displaying data is carried out through ciphered HTTPS protocol.
b. Access to database is secured by a password
c. Personal data can be accessed only by authorized users with relevant authorization and the access is secured by a password
d. Documents in a written form are kept in a locked room
- The Administrator declares that personal data may only be accessed by authorized people.
VIII. Final provisions
- You agree with the terms and conditions by ticking your agreement via internet form. By ticking you agreement you confirm that you have read the terms and conditions of personal data protection and you fully accept them.
- The Administrator is authorized to change the terms and conditions. A new version of the terms and conditions of personal data protection is published on our web site, and at the same time, the new version is sent to your e-mail address you have provided to the Administrator.
The terms and conditions come into force on the 3. 6. 2019.
ISMM & Jan Bacho a.s., company ID: 07304510, Dívčí Hrad 54, 793 99 Dívčí Hrad