The terms and conditions are there to inform data subjects about processing personal data.
I. Initial provisions
- Personal data mean all information regarding identifiable or unidentifiable natural person, where an identifiable natural person is a person who can be identified directly or indirectly, especially by a reference to a specific Identicator.
- Indetificator may involve a name, identification number, location details, network identificator or one or more special features of physical, physiological, genetic, psychological, economic, cultural or social identity of the natural person.
- Personal data administrator according to art. 4 point 7 of the Regulation of the European Parliament and the Council (EU) 2016/679 on protection of natural persons concerning personal data processing and on free movement of the data (hereinafter the: „GDPR”) is the company Strojírna Jan Bacho, a.s. Company ID 07304510 (hereinafter: „the Administrator“).
- Contact details of the Administrator: address: Dívčí Hrad 54, Dívčí Hrad, post code 793 99, email: email@example.com telephone: +420 554 650 080
- The Administrator has not appointed any commissioner for personal data protection.
II. Resources and categories of personal data processing
- The Administrator processes personal data that you have provided or personal data that he received when preparing your order. There are particularly the following data:
a. First name, surname
b. E-mail address
c. Telephone and fax number, mobile phone
d. Main, invoicing and delivery address
e. Preferred form of transport
f. Preferred form of payment
g. Name of company, company ID, tax ID
- The Administrator processes your identification and contact details and details necessary in order to fulfil the contract.
III. Lawful reason and purpose of personal data processing
- A legal reason for processing personal data is
• fulfilling the contract between you and the Administrator according to art. 6 par. 1 letter b) GDPR,
• legitimate interest of the Administrator to provide direct marketing (especially for sending commercial notifications and newsletters) according to art. 6 par. 1 letter. f) GDPR,
• your agreement with processing for the purpose of providing direct marketing (especially for sending commercial notifications and newsletters) according to art. 6 par. 1 letter a) GDPR in 2 connection with §7 par. 2 of the Act no. 480/2004 Coll., on some services of information company in case that there was no order of goods or services.
- A purpose of processing personal data is processing your order and exercising rights and obligations that emerge from contractual relationship between you and the administrator; when ordering, your personal data are requested, which are necessary in order to processing your order successfully (name and address, contact), providing personal data is a necessary requirement to conclude and fulfil the contract, without providing personal data, it is not possible to enter into contract or process it by the Administrator, sending commercial notifications (Newsletters) and carrying out other marketing activities.
- On a side of the Administrator, there is no automatic individual decision making in accordance with the art. 22 of GDPR.
IV. Time period of keeping personal data
- The Administrator archives personal details obtained through a registered subscriber of the Newsletter (e-mail, name and surname) until a user provides his agreement through the Newsletter system, or withdraws his agreement in writing. included in an order or tax document, we process for the time period prescribed by relevant legislation or in accordance with it, which is for the time period of 10 years.
- Once the period of keeping personal details runs out, the Administrator shall delete the personal details.
V. Personal data recipients (sub-suppliers of the Administrator)
- Recipients of personal data are people who participate in delivering goods / services / making payments according to contract – transportation companies
VI. Your rights
- On conditions specified in GDPR, you have
• a right to access your personal data according to art. 15 GDPR,
• a right to correct your personal data according to art. 16 GDPR, or to limit the processing according to art. 18 GDPR.
• right to delete personal data according to art. 17 GDPR.
• a right to file an objection against the processing according to art. 21 GDPR and
• a right to transfer the data according to art. 20 GDPR.
• a right to withdraw your agreement in writing or electronically to an address or an email of the Administrator specified in art. III of the terms and conditions. 3
- You also have a right to file a complaint to the Institute for Personal Data Protection, if you think your right of personal data protected has been breached.
VII. Terms and conditions of securing personal data
- The Administrator declares he has adopted all relevant and organisational provisions to protect your personal data.
- The Administrator adopted technical arrangements in order to secure data storages and personal data storages in paper form, especially:
a. Communication of web browser with web pages and displaying data is carried out through ciphered HTTPS protocol.
b. Access to database is secured by a password
c. Personal data can be accessed only by authorized users with relevant authorization and the access is secured by a password
d. Documents in a written form are kept in a locked room
- The Administrator declares that personal data may only be accessed by authorized people.
VIII. Final provisions
- You agree with the terms and conditions by ticking your agreement via internet form. By ticking you agreement you confirm that you have read the terms and conditions of personal data protection and you fully accept them.
- The Administrator is authorized to change the terms and conditions. A new version of the terms and conditions of personal data protection is published on our web site, and at the same time, the new version is sent to your e-mail address you have provided to the Administrator.
The terms and conditions come into force on the 3. 6. 2019.
Strojírna Jan Bacho, a.s., company ID: 07304510, Dívčí Hrad 54, 793 99 Dívčí Hrad